Security Mutual Life Insurance Agency Contracting Specialist in Binghamton, New York
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: The purpose of this position is to appoint, contract, review and terminate agents and brokers.
• Complete initial set up of new Agencies.
• Contract and terminate agents.
• Process and oversee appointment renewals for agents contracted with SML and terminate agent as directed.
• Maintain Agent Master File and perform client record set up.
• Maintain internal communications to all servicing departments.
• Maintain LSP Client for General Agencies, Brokers, Career Agents and Regional Contacts.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• 3-5 years in Customer Service required.
• 2 years of Life Insurance industry experience strongly preferred.
• Familiarity with state laws and regulations relating to the licensing, contracting, and appointment of insurance agents required.
• Basic proficiency with Microsoft Word required.
• Basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel required.
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload.
EDUCATION REQUIRED: High School Diploma required. Associate’s Degree in Business preferred.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
Relocation assistance is not available for this position
Security Mutual is an Equal Opportunity Employer