First Student Management, LLC Part-time School Bus Driver in Binghamton, New York
Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers in Binghamton, NY
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
- Flexible Hours
- Extra work avaialble - sports and field trips all year around!
- Fantastic, Paid Training
- Paid holidays*
- Competitive Wages (up to $16.80 hr.)*
- Attendance and Safety Bonuses for our safest drivers!
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Safely transports passengers
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug test and physical
Our drivers have flexible hours and time off during school holidays. Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we’ve created a working environment that you’ll love.
And, because we’re a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer
First Student is an Equal Opportunity Employer.