TruGreen Limited Partnership Field Sales Lead in endicott, New York
Sells residential lawn care services to new and existing customers in-person through door-to-door selling efforts. Trains and mentors other residential sales representatives.
* Sells residential lawn care services to new and existing customers in-person through door-door-door selling efforts via personal vehicle.
* Conducts lawn analysis, advises customers of problems with lawn and landscape and determines appropriate solution. Determines pricing by measuring and calculating square footage to branch price list.
* Sells residential lawn care services, including weed control, fertilization, and insect control, as well as specialized services, tailored to the needs of customers, to achieve weekly sales goals Estimates date of service to customer based on knowledge of branch production and service schedules.
* Conducts follow-up of leads through means of person-to-person contact to identify customer needs.
* Assists with on-the-job training of new or developing sales representatives.
* Provides support to Branch Sales Manager with sales reporting, scheduling and leads.
Education and Experience Requirements
* High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Bachelors Degree preferred
* Two (2) to three (3) years experience in outside sales required, 1 or more years senior level or sales lead experience preferred.
* Certification as required by federal, state or local law
* Valid driver's license from state of residence
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Written and verbal communication skills, including delivering presentations
* Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Ability to lead and influence others
* General knowledge of the industry, organization, products, and/or services
* Knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, cold-calling, overcoming objections, closing sales, etc.)
* Ability to find and assess potential sales opportunities
* Ability to build customer relationships and provide appropriate levels of customer service
* Demonstrated success in building and leading a sales team
* Ability to travel locally on an extensive basis
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
* Sit or stand
* Walk on uneven surfaces or climb stairs for extended periods of time
* Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
* Speak and hear
* Use vision abilities for close, distance, color, peripheral, depth and focus
* Lift up to 25 lbs independently
Occasionally required to:
* Lift or move up to 50 lbs with assistance
* Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
* Moderate to loud
* Subject to outdoor weather conditions which may include extreme cold, extreme heat or wet conditions
* Subject to exposure to animals and insects
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.