USAI, LLC Inventory/Purchasing Assistant in New Windsor, New York
Inventory / Purchasing Assistant
The Inventory / Purchasing Assistant will participate in the day to day activities of purchasing and monitoring inventory levels of raw materials. He will directly assist the Inventory and Purchasing Managers.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Conducts weekly cycle counts of inventory materials based upon computer-monitored suggested re-order listing
• Organizes and maintains warehouse areas for efficient material storage and handling; maintains system on each stock item.
• Identifies causes of issues and implements process improvements
• Keeps abreast of changes in inventory control best practices in order to educate staff and issue policy changes
• Daily reviews inventory counts and balance accuracy
• Enters data for quantities of parts issued and transferred between locations, inventory cycle count adjustments, into computer database
• Assist Manager in troubleshooting quantity discrepancies with manufacturing and inspection personnel
• Prepares and participates in yearly physical inventory
• Operates forklifts and other equipment to properly handle materials being received, issued stocked, and picked.
We offer a very competitive benefits package:
• Medical / Dental / Vision
• Life / LTD
• Paid Vacation , Personal and Holiday time off
• Matching 401K plan
• Flex Spending plan