Signature Flight Support Operations Supervisor in New Windsor, New York
We Service Private Jets!
- Supervises and coordinates activities of employees involved in providing aircraft refueling and associated customer services to general aviation customers.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Company policies and applicable laws.
- Assist with ramp operations such as towing, fueling, wing-walking, and directing/parking aircrafts as necessary.
- Monitor and maintain fuel inventories.
- Assist with resolution of customer complaints and/or problems.
- Maintain equipment to ensure safe and efficient operating conditions.
- Assist with security of premises.
- Monitor and request all supplies and equipment needed in operation.
- Coordinate activities with other departments.
- Perform personnel actions such as interviewing, hiring, scheduling, training, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Recommend manpower requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The following functions are performed in variable weather and environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust, or jet engine noise.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedural manuals.
- Read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Handle and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- Drive vehicles in areas congested with aircraft, moving and stationary vehicles and equipment, requiring the ability to identify and distinguish colors, judge distance, and spatial relationships.
- Sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and/or employees.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) plus one-year of related experience and/or training.
- Prior general aviation experience preferred.
- Proficient with personal computers and Microsoft office products.
- Must possess a valid state Driver's License.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Primary Location: United States-New York-New Windsor-Stewart International Airport - SWF
Req ID: 26742