Rose International INC Assembly Line Worker in Owego, New York
Position Title: Assembly Line Worker
Position Number: 259325
Location: Owego, NY
Desired Skill Set:
Assembler, Assembly, Microscope
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.”
Work Location: OWEGO, NY
Start Date: 1 year
*Preference will be given to those who have had ipc-610 training in the past. If they did attach either the certificate or the certification numbers to the bottom of the resume. If neither is available provide a paragraph at the bottom of the resume detailing their work experience at an ipc -610 level even if they do not have formal ipc training. Include the type of soldering they did, if the resume does not detail it per work location include the work locations and the years of service at that location doing ipc-610 level soldering. Preference give to those with experiencing in ipc and conformal coating/bonding experience. New hires must provide their own safety glasses. Eye test is mandatory and that document is attached.
• This position will focus and have the ability to work in a fast paced team environment with attention to quality.
• Selected members will be required to work closely with others on the team to complete repetitive tasks in support of the electrical/mechanical assembly of components within a given product line.
• Selected team members will be assigned to either mechanical or discrete wiring work station.
Candidates must have demonstrated experience in the following areas on their resume: IPC-610-1 Certified
• Demonstrated work experience in the assembly of miniature (small) components.
• Excellent dexterity and good mechanical/assembly skills of small components. Excellent proven ability with attention to detail.
• The ability to read prints/instructions and assemble components from those prints or instructions as well as verbal instructions.
• Previous assembly work experience using a microscope to assemble components.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.