Elderwood Administrative Services LPN in Waverly, New York
Requisition ID 2017-1498
# of Openings 1
Posted Date 5/22/2017
Area of Interest Nursing
Location Elderwood at Waverly
Position Type Regular Part-Time
As indispensable members of an interdisciplinary team, licensed practical nurses at Elderwood are charged with managing the daily clinical regimen of each resident and subacute patient. Our LPNs enjoy a unique opportunity to gain extensive clinical experience and provide advanced care in a home-like setting. State license required.Shift: Part Time EveningQualifications
- Credentials as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse with a current state license required.
- Training and work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel required.
- Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with others required.
- Caring, respectful attitude towards residents required.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.