CVS Health Rx Order SelectorDistribution in Waverly, New York
Perform routine dutiesto process merchandise orders for RX, PSE and Control items for stores from picktickets, Pick to Light (PTL).
Ability to read, write and count accurately.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Must pass D.E.A. and State background check as required.
· Physical Demands : This position has a frequent-medium heavy lifting requirement of 1 – 20 lbs, 34-66% of time. Occasional very heavy lifting requirement of up to 75 lbs, 0-33% of time. Other physical activities include constant bending/reaching/stooping, (67-100%). Constant walking/standing climbing (67-100%).
· Work Environment: Warehouse environment, which includes seasonal temperature changes, rolling equipment, and conveyors.
Pick merchandise into totes.
· Place broken or dirty lids/totes in designated areas.
· Wrap bottles as needed to avoiding spillage and damage. Pack totes properly. Avoid overloading totes with excessive weight and volume.
· Complete mark out sheet or follow “short” procedure when product is not available for picking.
· Seal tote with seals or auto strap.
· Place merchandise from pallets on stocking cart and cut cases accordingly with a safety razor knife.
· Rotate stock by expiration date code (first in, first out method) where applicable to ensure freshness. Remove outdated merchandise.
· Perform other duties as required by Supervision/Management.
· Overtime demands- seasonal and heavy promotional times require overtime regularly, up to and including weekends.
High School Diploma or equivalent
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health at mailto:AA_EEO@cvscaremark.com
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/